Over the past few days I have completed the disassembly of the engine of the Moto Morini 175GT. Now I’m cleaning things up, inspecting parts and planning what to replace or refurbish. I’ve added a lot of material to the page on that process and created a new page that goes through the details of disassembling the right side. I intend to do these pages for all parts of the engine, but I was not as consistent as I would have liked in taking photos during the teardown, so some of it will be done during re-assembly. Overall I hope you’ll end up with a good understanding of what’s going on inside these engines.
Filed under: Uncategorized